There are many awesome benefits to be gained from the activities you can experience during your session at BOING ZONE including an amazing feel good factor, great exercise, competition between friends and fun for the whole family.
Here at BOING ZONE we want you to have as much fun as possible but jumping on a trampoline is an inherently dangerous activity and can be categorised as an action or extreme sport. It is important for all participants to understand the risks and to follow set rules, safety guidelines and to jump within their own ability.
Once checked in 15 minutes prior to your session time we will screen a video outlining BOING ZONE’s safety rules to make sure all jumpers can have the most fun possible whist being safe for themselves and others.
It’s very important for your own and others safety that you abide by these rules at all times and that you jump within your own ability. The rules are also displayed throughout the park and BOING ZONE staff will be enforcing them at all times. Our staff are well trained and can answer any questions or offer any help you require during your session.
BOING ZONE is going to great lengths to reduce or eliminate some of the hazards associated with trampolines and are continually working to ensure a safe environment through superior structure, staff training, research, education and planning. Staff members perform daily and weekly equipment and maintenance checks to ensure all equipment is functioning properly.
BOING ZONE staff have complete authority to remove participants from the park for not abiding by the rules or for putting themselves or others at risk on the equipment.
- Do not jump if you have health limitations, current injuries or are pregnant
- Do not jump if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Every jumper must have completed a waiver
- You must wear jump socks for safety and hygiene
- All jumpers must wear an appropriate wristband
- Belts, buckles, rivets/studs, any sharp edges on clothing are not allowed
- You must empty your pockets completely and use lockers provided
- No mobile phones, cameras, tablets, keys, loose change etc. are allowed
- No wet clothes or body paint
- Use lockers provided for all clothing and personal effects
- No food or drink allowed on the court
- No eating gum, sweets, etc. on the court
- No spitting
- Bad or abusive language will not be tolerated
- Do not jump unless there is a COURT MONITOR present
- Follow all park rules and COURT MONITOR instructions
- Only one jumper per trampoline square
- Walk onto and off the courts – no running
- Be aware of those around you, it is your responsibility to jump safe!
- Smaller jumpers must be given priority at all times
- Land with two feet in the middle of the trampoline
- No rough play, wrestling, racing, tackling, pushing, playing tag etc.
- Do not land on your head or neck
- Do not climb or hang on to any perimeter netting, walls or top pads
- Do not perform more than two single flips in a row
- Do not perform double flip, and do not flip over the pads.
- Do not double bounce or affect another jumper’s bounce in any way
- Do not sit or lie on the court.
- If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the court
- Do not attempt any skill or activity outside of your personal limitations, abilities or skill level
IF YOU IGNORE THESE RULES:
- Trampoline use, like all sports, involves risk.
- Misuse can result in:
- Serious head injury
- And even death!
- BOING ZONE operates a YELLOW and RED card system, just like football
- Any breach of BOING ZONE safety rules may result in a card being shown
- Two yellows or one red will result in expulsion from the trampoline area
- The COURT MONITOR’s decision is final
- No refunds will be given
Have fun but jump safe!