We will be reopening our STOURBRIDGE venue on Wednesday 19th August.
Our BIRMINGHAM venue will reopen on Saturday 3rd October
The current COVID restrictions mean we can only accept a maximum booking for a group of 5 children accompanied by 1 adult, these six can be from any household.
We can accept multiple bookings of 5 children and 1 adult, although they would have to sit on 2 adjacent socially distanced tables.
Once on the trampolines the rule of six does not apply as that is designated a Covid secure area.
- Any person displaying symptoms such as a cough or high temperature will be refused entry.
- Toddler Time, SEN sessions and Adult participation are suspended until further notice.
- Only children aged 5 – 16 years old are allowed on the trampolines.
- A maximum of one adult to accompany each child. Extra adults will be refused entry.
- Parties are subject to an absolute maximum of 24 attendees including adults. e.g. A party of 12 children can be accompanied by 12 adults, a party of 18 children can only have 6 adults accompanying them. There is no charge for the accompanying adults.
- All spectators must wear a mask at all times unless eating or drinking.
- A one way system is in operation and must be observed at all times.
- The booking capacity has been reduced from 60 to 30.
- Only online bookings will be allowed.
- Accompanying adults must observe social distancing at all times.
- Hand sanitiser will be given to all adults on entry and to all children when entering and leaving the park and the dodgeball area
- Please follow one way signs and leave by the door at bottom of stairs.
To Book Jump Sessions & Toddler Time, click: Book Now All trampoline activities included in price Online Booking Prices
- 30 Minute Jump Time £5.00
- 60 Minute Jump Time £8.00
- 90 Minute Jump time £12.00
- 120 Minute Jump Time £15.00
Walk in and phone bookings cost £1.00 extra per person at reception Reusable safety socks £2.50
No charge for spectators.