Book below for Jump Sessions
NEW AUTUMN OPENING TIMES & SPECIAL OFFERS
Boing Zone STOURBRIDGE has a new autumn timetable and during the school term will be open during the following times:
Half Term (26th – 30th) – Toddler Time 10.00 – 11.00 & Normal jump sessions 11.00 – 6.00
Unfortunately due to COVID restrictions adults are not allowed to jump by themselves.
However full paying adults will be allowed to accompany their under 5s toddlers at any time but must purchase and wear a FACE VISOR (cost £2.00)
- STOURBRIDGE reopens on Wednesday 19th August
- BIRMINGHAM will not now reopen on Saturday 3rd October as Indoor Football Arenas have been closed due to new COVID restrictions
- BIRMINGHAM will continue to be closed until further notice
To check availability and to book:
- Click on “Book Now” and choose the date and number of jumpers.
- Click “Continue”
- Choose the item you want to purchase
- Click “Next”
- Click “Select Time”
- You will now see all time slots available on that day.
- If there is no time slot showing it is fully booked and not available.
- Choose your preferred time, or check out another day.
- Click “Continue” and fill in your details to confirm your booking.
You will receive a confirmation email, check your spam folder if you are a Hotmail user.
Use your Jump ID to link your and your guests’ online waiver to your booking.
All jumpers must have a completed online waiver.
Under 18s waiver must be completed by a parent/legal guardian
All jumpers must wear safety grip socks, reusable pairs are available for purchase at £2.00. (We don’t mind if you want to use socks from other trampoline parks, as long as they are in good condition!)
No waiver = No jump = No exceptions.
- Toddler Time is for 5s and under only, over 5s can take part but only if they stay with the adult, no separate jumping allowed
- Minimum requirements for Free Jump is 5 and 100cm tall
- Under 5s can take part but must be closely supervised by an adult at all times, they are not allowed to jump by themselves
- Discount Jump is for 6.00 – 8.00pm (inc.) weekdays during term-time.