Book below for Jump & Toddler Sessions
N.B. Toddler sessions are for under 5s with parents.
Jump sessions are for 5 -15 years old, no over 16s allowed.
NEW OPENING TIMES & TERM TIME SPECIAL OFFERS
(Special offers are only available online, walk-ins will be charged at full price)
Boing Zone STOURBRIDGE has a new timetable and during the school term-time will be open during the following times:
Saturday and Sunday
Introducing our new TODDLER ZONE, a dedicated area just for your under5s to play in safely. You can watch and your older kids can use the main activities at the same time.
- STOURBRIDGE INDOOR PARK has reopened on 1st October 2021.
- BIRMINGHAM is now permanently closed
- HALESOWEN OUTDOOR INFLATABLE & TRAMPOLINE PARK will reopen on FRIDAY 8th APRIL
To check availability and to book:
- Click on “Book Now” and choose the date and number of jumpers.
- Click “Continue”
- Choose the item you want to purchase
- Click “Next”
- Click “Select Time”
- You will now see all time slots available on that day.
- If there is no time slot showing it is fully booked and not available.
- Choose your preferred time, or check out another day.
- Click “Continue” and fill in your details to confirm your booking.
You will receive a confirmation email, check your spam folder if you are a Hotmail user.
Use your Jump ID to link your and your guests’ online waiver to your booking.
All jumpers must have a completed online waiver.
Under 18s waiver must be completed by a parent/legal guardian
All jumpers must wear safety grip socks, reusable pairs are available for purchase at £2.50. (We don’t mind if you want to use socks from other trampoline parks, as long as they are in good condition!)
No waiver = No jump = No exceptions.
- Toddler Time is for 5s and under only, siblings aged over 5s can take part but only if they stay with the adult, no separate jumping allowed.
- Minimum requirements for Free Jump is over 5 or 100cm tall
- Under 5 or 100cm can only take part during Toddler Time.