Book below for Jump Sessions,
NEW AUTUMN OPENING TIMES & SPECIAL OFFERS
Boing Zone Stourbridge has a new autumn timetable and during the school term will be open during the following times:
- Stourbridge reopens on Wednesday 19th August
- Birmingham reopens Saturday 3rd October
To check availability and to book:
- Click on “Book Now” and choose the date and number of jumpers.
- Click “Continue”
- Choose the item you want to purchase
- Click “Next”
- Click “Select Time”
- You will now see all time slots available on that day.
- If there is no time slot showing it is fully booked and not available.
- Choose your preferred time, or check out another day.
- Click “Continue” and fill in your details to confirm your booking.
You will receive a confirmation email, check your spam folder if you are a Hotmail user.
Use your Jump ID to link your and your guests’ online waiver to your booking.
All jumpers must have a completed online waiver.
Under 18s waiver must be completed by a parent/legal guardian
All jumpers must wear safety grip socks, reusable pairs are available for purchase at £2.00. (We don’t mind if you want to use socks from other trampoline parks, as long as they are in good condition!)
No waiver = No jump = No exceptions.
- Toddler Time is for 5s and under only, over 5s can take part but only if they stay with the adult, no separate jumping allowed
- Minimum requirements for Free Jump is 5 and 100cm tall
- Under 5s can take part but must be closely supervised by an adult at all times, they are not allowed to jump by themselves
- Discount Jump is for 6.00 – 8.00pm (inc.) weekdays during term-time.