BOING ZONE puts the FUN into FUNdraising!
Boing Zone is delighted to offer a Free Fundraising Opportunity for bona fide charity events, and will provide the following:
· Confirmation of booking, and invoice for deposit
· Free exclusive use of Boing Zone for 90 minutes
· 60 minutes (7.00 – 8.00) jumping
· 30 minutes (8.00 – 8.30) in party room for fundraising
· Usual cost £365.00 – no cost to charity
· The charity keeps all the money raised from ticket sales.
Pair of free passes for one of the raffle prizes
. All food to be consumed on premises must be purchased from Boing Zone.
Safety grip socks, which are required, available at £2.00 per pair
Tuesday, Thursday or Friday: 7.00 -8.30pm, subject to availability
Facebook/Email support for advertising the event
Experienced Boing Zone staff to safely monitor event
The charity will need to provide:
· Charity registration number
· Printed tickets for the event, (copy to be provided to Boing Zone) the charity is responsible for all ticket sales
· All tickets must be pre-sold, no sales on night
· Sale of all tickets at price chosen by charity, but must be a minimum of our normal price of £8.00 per person.
· £100 booking reservation deposit required, returned in full following successful event
· Successful event requires minimum sale of 35 tickets, maximum 100.
Maximum 50 jumping at any one time
Raffle and stalls allowed, if food or drink involved it must be for home consumption.
· Minimum age 5, under 5s are not allowed to jump
· Safety grip socks required
· Online waivers required for all jumpers, (instructions to be included on tickets)
N.B. The booking will only be confirmed when the deposit is received and the tickets printed.
To confirm availability email us on firstname.lastname@example.org