Free Jump Area
BOING ZONE SAFETY RULES
- Do not jump if you have health limitations, current injuries or are pregnant
- Do not jump if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Every jumper must have completed a waiver
- You must wear jump socks for safety and hygiene
- All jumpers must wear an appropriate wristband
- Belts, buckles, rivets/studs, any sharp edges on clothing are not allowed
- You must empty your pockets completely and use lockers provided
- No mobile phones, cameras, tablets, keys, loose change etc. are allowed
- No wet clothes or body paint
- Use lockers provided for all clothing and personal effects
- No food or drink allowed on the court
- No eating gum, sweets, etc. on the court
- No spitting
- Bad or abusive language will not be tolerated
- Do not jump unless there is a COURT MONITOR present
- Follow all park rules and COURT MONITOR instructions
- Only one jumper per trampoline square
- Walk onto and off the courts – no running
- Be aware of those around you, it is your responsibility to jump safe!
- Smaller jumpers must be given priority at all times
- Land with two feet in the middle of the trampoline
- No rough play, wrestling, racing, tackling, pushing, playing tag etc.
- Do not land on your head or neck
- Do not climb or hang on to any perimeter netting, walls or top pads
- Do not perform more than two single flips in a row
- Do not perform double flip, and do not flip over the pads.
- Do not double bounce or affect another jumper’s bounce in any way
- Do not sit or lie on the court.
- If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the court
- Do not attempt any skill or activity outside of your personal limitations, abilities or skill level
IF YOU IGNORE THESE RULES:
- Trampoline use, like all sports, involves risk.
- Misuse can result in:
- Serious head injury
- And even death!
- BOING ZONE operates a YELLOW and RED card system, just like football
- Any breach of BOING ZONE safety rules may result in a card being shown
- Two yellows or one red will result in expulsion from the trampoline area
- The COURT MONITOR’s decision is final
- No refunds will be given
Have fun but jump safe!